Digital and analog communication systems by BP Lathi is one of the best books for understanding the difference between analog and digital communications and their processes involved. BP Lathi book is recommended by many professors for their students. We got here for you the Modern digital and analog communication systems by BP Lathi 3rd edition in PDF format along with solutions manual. You can view/download the PDF book from the below-given links.
Please note that this is provided to you only for reference, we request you not to distribute and give credits to the author and publisher of this book by buying a paperback or hardcopy of this.
You can get the book online from Amazon:
Modern Digital and Analog Communication Systems PDF 3rd edition + Solutions
This modern digital and analog communication systems 3rd edition book cover the following topics viz., Introduction to signals, analysis & transmission of signals, amplitude modulation, angle modulation, sampling & pulse code modulation, principles of digital data transmission, emerging digital communications technologies, some recent developments & miscellaneous topics, intro to theory of probability, random processes, behaviour of analog systems in the presence of noise, behaviour of digital communication systems in the presence of noise, optimum signal detection, intro to information theory and error-correcting codes. The PDF book has a total of 795 pages.
Links are deleted
- Microelectronic Circuits by Sedra Smith PDF
- Fundamentals of Electric circuits Alexander sadiku PDF
- Advanced Engineering Mathematics by Erwin Kreyszig PDF
- Electronic devices and circuit theory 11th edition+solution PDF
- Discrete time Signal Processing Oppenheim PDF
- Introduction to Analog and Digital Communication by Simon Haykin PDF
- Digital Communication by Simon Haykin PDF + Solutions