Digital Electronics is a very important part of electronics. These days most of the electronic devices or gadgets work based on digital electronics and also processing gets easier when done digitally. So for the students or professionals, it’s very important to learn the basics of Digital electronics. Here we have got here a very good digital design by Morris Mano 5th edition book. From the below link you view/download the book in PDF format.
Please note that this is provided to you only for reference, we request you not to distribute and give credits to the author(s) and publisher of this book by buying a paperback or hardcopy of this.
You can get the book online from Amazon or Flipkart:
Digital design by Morris Mano PDF 5th edition Free download
The following digital design by Morris Mano book broadly covers the topics viz., Digital systems & binary numbers, Boolean algebra & logic gates, Gate level minimization, combinational logic, synchronous sequential logic, registers and counters, memory & programmable logic, etc. The digital electronics book has a total of 565 pages.
- Microelectronic Circuits by Sedra Smith PDF
- Fundamentals of Electric circuits Alexander sadiku PDF
- Advanced Engineering Mathematics by Erwin Kreyszig PDF
- Electronic devices and circuit theory 11th edition+solution PDF
- Discrete time Signal Processing Oppenheim PDF
- Introduction to Analog and Digital Communication by Simon Haykin PDF
- Digital Communication by Simon Haykin PDF + Solutions
- Modern Digital and Analog Communication Systems PDF 4th edition