Floyd’s digital fundamentals is a very good book for learning the fundamentals of digital electronics. This book is recommended by many people for learning the fundamentals of digital electronics. We got here the Digital Fundamentals by Floyd 11th edition in PDF format. From the below-given link, you can view/download the PDF book.
Please note that this is provided to you only for reference, we request you not to distribute and give credits to the author and publisher of this book by buying a paperback or hardcopy of this.
You can get the book online from Amazon:
Digital Fundamentals by Floyd 11th edition PDF Free Download
Digital fundamentals by Floyd covers the topics viz.,Number systems, operations & codes, logic gates, Boolean algebra & logic simplification, combinational logic analysis, functions of combinational logic, latches, flip-flops & timers, shift registers, counters, programmable logic, data storage, signal conversion & processing, data transmission, data processing & control and integrated circuit technologies. The PDF book has a total of 953 pages.
- Microelectronic Circuits by Sedra Smith 7th edition pdf
- Fundamentals of Electric circuits Alexander sadiku PDF
- Advanced Engineering Mathematics by Erwin Kreyszig PDF
- Electronic devices and circuit theory 11th edition+solution PDF
- Modern Digital and Analog Communication Systems PDF 4th edition
- Digital design by Morris Mano 5th edition PDF
- John Bird Electrical Circuit theory and technology PDF 5th edition
- Electrical and Electronic principles and technology pdf
- Fundamentals of Microelectronics by Behzad Razavi PDF
- Introductory Circuit Analysis pdf+Solutions 12th edition